THE SELECTION

I saw on Instagram that a heap of people were reading Kiera Cass' series, so I decided to give it a try. AND I'm so glad that I did. Cinderella meets The Bachelor when lower class citizen America is chosen along with 32 other girls are selected to possibly be the future king's princess.

America's passion and love for her family along with Prince Maxon's determination to find not only someone to work beside, but the love of his life, makes this books AMAZING!!! I honestly couldn't put it down and finished it within the day. The characters, the storyline, the setting, everything was perfect. The love triangle between America, Maxon and Aspen made the story more entertaining when America has to choose between her home and family and her first love, or a new and better life with the prince.

I hate to admit it, but I literally judge books by their covers, and the beautiful covers on these books made me want to read them even more. America was also a character that readers can fall in love with and relate to and we were given a deep insight into her thoughts and feelings as she was the narrator of the text. Cass also did a great job at making both Maxon and Aspen lovable characters and readers were able to decide whether the were Team Maxon or Team Aspen...TEAM MAXON ALL THE WAY!!!

I give this text 5 stars out of 5 for the beautiful writing, characters and story line. Was it a fairy tale or a reality television show? Who cares? They are my two favourite things. I would definitely recommend to readers who love a good romance and want to experience the up and downs of America's life.

Thanksssss Xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.