SEE ME

Nicholas Sparks' new novel 'See Me' I found different from his usual typical romance, lovey dovey stories. BUT I loved it just as much as the others, maybe even more!!

'See Me' revolves around the romance of goody girl Maria, and Colin who is trying to turn his life around after his aggressive past. However, the story is not all about Marie and Colin falling in love with each other as I expected. Colin is not the only one with a troubling past, and Maria's is starting to catch up with her when she realises that she is being stalked and her life may be at risk.

Maria feels safer when she's with Colin, but how safe can you feel with an ex bar fighter? Colins' relapses begin to come between himself and Maria...and who is to blame?

The mystery of Maria's stalker is what I found most interesting, and I don't want to give too much of it away, but I couldn't put the bloody book down because I NEEDED to find out who this person was. Maria and Colin's relationship, their character development, the sly humour, the mystery, and the heart braking moments is what made this a fantastic read, and possibly one of my favourite Sparks novels.

I give this novel 4.5 stars out of 5 and would definitely recommend to readers who love a bit of a romance, mystery, and an overall harder read mixed together :)

Thanks for reading Xx
Don't forget to comment and like and add my instagram @readbooksread

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.