'BINGE' - Tyler Oakly

Binge Binge by Tyler Oakley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book took me on an emotional roller coaster. I don't think I have every laughed out loud so much when reading a book... like literally OUT LOUD in the middle of the night when my family was asleep. Tyler's personality, funny remarks, sarcasm, and one liners really made this book an enjoyable read and made me love him even more.

However, there were also aspects of the book that really made me think; not only about Tyler and his life, but my own as well. I was able to view him in a whole new light and think about his life in a whole new way. As someone who always seems so happy, bubbly and positive in his videos has a life behind the camera too, and I think this is something that a lot of people (myself included) forget. Tyler is just like everyone else, and despite the amazing life I live and the positive attitude I have, there are always days where I feel a bit down.

I'm glad that I finally picked up and read this book as it gave me a whole new look on life, I had a good laugh whilst reading, and now I can face forward the beautiful cover on my bookshelf.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.